Thursday, March 11, 2010

2S4Y - Laura47

2S4Y gets this submission.

When I first started doing cards (actually Christmas holiday invitations) in December, I told my hub I couldn't imagine doing anything BUT Christmas invitations. I guess I was wrong.

Christmas is my favorite time of year, just as it is for so many others. We do lots of entertaining, parties, luncheons, dinners, and an open house. This year we put up 5 full sized trees, and one four footer, it was gorgeous !

Then, I slipped on an icy walkway, the day before our first seasonal event, our open house. Tore a calf muscle, and poor Dom had to do all the work for all the rest of the season. He cooked, he scrubbed, he decorated, he set each table.

So my holiday card here is appropriate - REJOICE ! He did all the work, I got all the credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment