Friday, March 12, 2010

365 Days - Circles, and Project Tuesday Hinge


365 Days circle frenzy - at least twenty circles from two different sources.

I combined this with a hinge card from Project Tuesday. I had not done a hinge card yet, obviously, (since all my cards have been posted here) and it was easier than I thought. The one problem was thinking way too much about the hinge part and not enough about the rest of the card. I think I can do better, and I am going to try this again real soon.

I really enjoy the challenges that require some new skill or other ways of thinking, don't you ?

My closest craft store is having scrapbook product demos all afternoon today, so I should put on some shoes and comb my hair. Maybe I will have something interesting and new for tomorrow !
Hobbling off now . . . .

5 comments:

  1. I love the bright colours and your beautiful border punch! Thanks for playing with us this week at Project Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your take on the hinged card!! and to combine it with one of Pam's wacky lol challenges.....you rocked girl :) love how bright and cherry it is.
    thanks for joining us on PT this week and hope you play along next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the FUN you put into your card with the bright colours and those circles and spots!
    This was a new one on me and like you I enjoyed picking up a new skill. Glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks great. Now I want to try one horizontal instead of vertical...that was a very good idea. Thank you for joining us at Project Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Jan you have been a busy crafter! I LOVE them all and your hinged card screams Spring!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Project Tuesday! Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete