Thursday, March 11, 2010

365 Days - Landscape


365 Days again today, a landscape challenge. All patterned paper. Alas, the snow got the better of this one, in more ways than one !

This is really teeny, only 3" x 3 1/2" - so it was tough all day long ! Whatever possessed me to do something so tiny, argh.

Again, so sorry about the photo, but I tried it a dozen times, and this was the best.

Post Edit - I tried one more photo (ok, 6 more) and got a little better with the small picture. I added the soda can so you can see how itty bitty this was. No wonder my head hurt.

9 comments:

  1. It may be teeny but has a huge impact - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jan, it looks so much bigger that 3 X 3 1/2!! I love it!! Did you use one of those snow pens?

    Thanks for sharing it!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did use a snow pen - they are super easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might be tiny but it's VERY effective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I really like it TFS your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my my.. love this.. great ideas, so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is a beauty, Jan! Fantastic landscape love all those trees and the dimension you've build up with all that layering and snow and 3d foam! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! I love the snow!

    ReplyDelete