Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Crafty creations #58


I swear, sometimes that camera has a mind of its own, or maybe it is the card with the bad mojo, I dunno. 28 tries, and this was the best I could do, alas.

Crafty Creations
has a hand made flower challenge today. I made this from regular card stock, although the directions specifically said use Bazzill paper. Well, I didn't have any on hand that very minute, but it turned out ok.

Check out Kristina's flower, much better than mine. BUT, I will keep trying, and I obeyed the directions and bought the right paper now. When I saw her flower I was totally blown away, it looks as if she had just plucked it from the garden. And be sure to look at Tracy's blog and tutorial if you like the flower.

Now, on to other challenges !

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jan! I'm so glad you posted your comment on my blog so I could come and visit and see your flower. You did a great job! It reminds me of a big cabbage rose my Grandma had in her yard. Thanks for the link to my blog. I really appreciate that. Your cards really pretty. I love vintage!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan...you are too sweet!! I love your card, very vintage and romantic. You are one card making queen I tell ya!! Hope you are having a great day!!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a pretty card! love the colors and your flower. thanks for sharing it with us at craftycreations xx shelly

    ReplyDelete