Wednesday, March 10, 2010

JUGS 23 Two entries



JUGS 23, a sketch challenge so difficult I had to do it twice ! That is sort of like having to do your homework twice, or your term paper twice, just to be sure you absolutely GET IT.

Hub hated the blue card, the colors were too insipid he thought. So much for buying a huge grab bag at Big Lots for $2.00 - I will try to mix them up better next time.

So the peach and green card - better or not ? I dunno. Sorry you cannot see the little beads on the silver thread, darn, I worked hard on that ! It is really funny how two cards from the same sketch turn out so differently.

And now, Judge Judy ... Have a great evening !

2 comments:

  1. Oh how you made me laugh - yeah I have often re-done a card a second time to "improve it" - but I usually only post my second one LOL. I do like the beads on the thread and the embossed BG on the peach one but I like the lacy punch on the blue one. Thanks so much for supporting Just Us Girls by participating in our challenges. We appreciate your playing along with us. Hope to see you again on Saturday for my next challenge for the group ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are beautiful Jan! The first has a vintagey feel & the second is so clean & elegant looking! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete