Tuesday, April 20, 2010

365 Cards - Tuesday trio Day 51

First - a Thank You to Pam and the ladies at 365 Cards who gave me their top award for the white space challenge from the blog hop last week ! I must admit, I was a little disappointed the day before when I saw the top three, and I wasn't there. (Tho' I looked at everyone's named card, and wow, they were all so amazing!!) So thank you thank you thank you !!!

Today at 365 Cards we had a triple - 1) a stamp 2) an alpha sticker 3) RED.

A stamp - I am not a stamper, and I know everyone wonders about that. Just don't have the skills, but I am practicing... So I put in a little swirl down in the right corner, and stamped light swirls all over the other paper.

Alpha sticker - didn't have any! So of course, I had to take a trip to Michael's, and found these lovely glittery ones that I kinda fell for. So my JOY is actually chip board stickers, with some glitter on them. (Thickers I think ?)

Red - I never use red, and I don't know why. Probably because it isn't soft enough, but a big ol' red is great for a Christmas card. And being kind of a Christmas freak I was happy to think along those lines.

Have a wonderful day ! It is damp and rainy here (surprise!), just my type of day, nice and cozy here in my little old house.... Time for a chai tea.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning last week ,your cards are always FAB, you deserve to be tops.

    Hugs
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Just perfect for an Xmas card! Thanx for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, your stamping swirl is gorgeous.. I heart the ribbon, so Beautifully tied.. what a great Christmas card.. Congrats again,,, you make gorgeous cards girlfriend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jan, you deserve it!

    Another great card!
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is great. I love Christmas as well but always seem to be behind so I don't start my Christmas cards until November. I love the bow!

    ReplyDelete