Thursday, April 15, 2010

365 Cards - White Space #4

Another white space card for 365 Cards, super duper simple and clean.

The punch is MS - I was telling Kristina yesterday that those punches are far & away (I think) better than any others I have tried. Never a jam, always trimmed so neatly. Can you tell I have had some bad experiences with others ?

I am starting to wonder just how simple (yet elegant) I can actually make a card with these white space challenges. Tomorrow may be blank white stock. Ok, maybe I will include one word.

Anyhoo, periwinkle is not one of MY colors, but it is sorta close to purple, which is always my first choice of color, and then I have to pull back and say, ok, now do something completely different. And wasn't I just saying that to Annie too ??

Spent the morning with Brie and Spencer at the children's science museum - Spencer wanted me to try the simulated ride on a skateboard. Ummmm, grandmas don't do that for excellent reasons. He him self took a brief 3 second trip on it, and said "TROUBLE!!" We did have a fun time !!

6 comments:

  1. I love love love that punch. When I go home this summer for a visit, I should drive up to you and raid your punches!!!

    Love the flower too!
    ~Kristina

    p.s. thanks for the link ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on the theme. Beautiful. I have the martha punch, it's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely ,did you make the flower and do you have the instructions.Had a go at playing Word Racer the other evening.I was a bit slow and didn't score many points but it was fun.

    Hugs

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Jan. That punch IS gorgeous! I'll have to look for it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so elegant and pretty....i LOVE that punch! I want it too! :) Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan,,,, wow u have all the nice tools. Great take on the challenge. I love the flower too.. nice! Thank you for always leaving such heartfelt comments on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete