Thursday, July 22, 2010

365 Cards, Book Cover



♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

What an interesting idea this was for a challenge - choose a book cover, and model your card after it.

What is really unusual is that I actually had my choice of several papers to do it !

The book is my baby book, oh deardee dear, how long ago was that. Well, babies still wore clothes that needed to be starched and ironed - no sweet little fleecy things or even pants for little girls. Gosh, no wonder I am such a grump now....

This was the challenge at 365 Cards, and a really good one too !

Don't forget tomorrow begins our Papercraft Star blog hop - I have lots of "stuff" here to mail off TO YOU, if you are my winner. Goodies at everyone else's blogs too, so don't miss it. AND, you can win more than once ! See you here and there, I hope !

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

10 comments:

  1. Ok, Jan, this looks VERY similar to my baby book from back in the day! Fantastic card! You really captured the vintage, girly, romantic feel of the book cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the card turned out really pretty. Your rose is fantastic.

    Really nice job,
    ~KristinaH

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i had the same baby book for my daughter eons ago :D

    you did a great job...love the softness and the rose :D

    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DP and that flower is gaw-jus! :) Interesting choice for your book Jan. Doubt I would have thought about my baby book. Yours is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This such sweet cover.. But your card is Fabulous :D! I love the sweet rose pattern and rose... Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card ...
    Hugs, Since I'm now a follower I'll be checking back to see what new ideas you are coming up with ...
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooh, so soft and pretty! Lovely job, you really captured the inspiration cover look and feel. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY pretty, and love that rose!!

    ReplyDelete