Tuesday, July 13, 2010

365 Cards, White Space

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

365 Cards is a white space challenge today. I always love these as they are completely freeing, just pick out some paper and follow the sketch !

Now, generally I would stick to the WHITE part, even though I know "white space" isn't literal, but today I thought why not show off these beautiful papers...

Spencer came over last night so we could watch him (on Dom's one night home this month) while his folks and other grandma went out for a lovely quiet meal. We can tell the sort of compromises his folks make with him, as he is all about the "how about..." such as, "how about I put in the DVD" and "how about I push the button."

When they came to pick him up last night he said to his dad "how about I start the car..."

Is that better or worse than the time his mom told him they were going to go to the store, and he said "how about I stay home" ....

and we are still 4 months from his 3rd birthday.

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. Oooooh! I LOVE that pink paper! Cool idea with the keyhole and key. How about we say it's a winner? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Jan! I love that floral paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - and sounds like an adorable kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Luv the feather bit! Thanx for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan, I love this card.. love the key holder, key and feather.. what a nice touch :D

    Spencer is just adorable :)

    ReplyDelete