Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kim's scavenger hunt


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Kim, our 365 Cards DT member, is having a scavenger hunt for her blogiversary. I thought this was a pretty great idea, and lots of fun !!

Here is her blog, and she is giving away 6 different prizes. The one I chose to enter was for a bag of stamps (by now you all know how stamp-challenged I am, so any new ones will help in my effort to actually learn how to do this...).

So the picture is "what's out my window". AND, as you can tell I have a screen over it ! So the pic isn't so hot, but this is actually what I can see from my window right here while I am on the computer. I think I said before we don't have grass, (Dom hates to cut it, and I am allergic to it) and Dom is always working on making our yard a really lovely resting place. This is one of two entries to our backyard, and one day I will have to post some pictures of it, sans Spencer's balls, bats, etc.

Hope to get back later on today with a new card !

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment