Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Papercraft Star 6



♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

Wow, we are on Papercraft Star challenge 6 already ! A really versatile sketch from Beth is our challenge this week.

This is full of Tim Holtz, paper, stamp, and Ranger Ink and stickles.

And to balance that out - a whole lot of Michael's dollar bin !! You know you love that $1 sign just as much as I do ... Bonjour I simply printed in Word on some cardstock.

The challenge opens today, and submissions close Saturday, 7/31, and voting closes Monday 8/2.
So head on over to Papercraft Star - even if you don't submit (and I sure hope you do!) be sure to vote for your favorite.

So - here is the small print:

Details :
Cardstock : Recollections
Paper : Tim Holtz
Ink : Ranger distress ink, Versa-mark fine
Does anyone : ever read this stuff
Stamps : Tim Holtz, Recollections (on the tag)
Stickles and Rock Candy Stickles
Die Cut : Spellbinders
Edge punch : Martha Stewart
Image : Whimsical World of Fairies
Ribbon, bling, flowers : Michael's $1 bin

14 comments:

  1. What a stunning card this is Jan, love everything about it!!
    BTW, why don't you send me over and I'll make you a bench in your backyard, LOL! Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOOVE your card, jan! it's really really gorgeous! the pinks and that yummy bow! awesome details, dear friend! thanks for sharing and have a great wednesday! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this might be my all time favorite of your cards. I just love the colors and that bow and little tag--super pretty! Awesome project for this weeks challenge Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, you make the most beautiful cards and this one is no exception! Great work!
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! all the little details are so perfect for this card's mood... beautiful! ~k

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. Jan...
    the bow...colors...sentiment...great detail :D
    i think i'll plan on entering this challenge for my thursday post...

    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty Jan. I always love it when you do BIG bows.

    Beautiful,
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card:-) Lovley colours. Thank you for a nice comment on my blog. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, SOME people really do read "this stuff"
    I love love love this card, everything about it.
    ANNNNNNNDDDD...I just realized we are "neighbors" my son lives in your town :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan, this card is totally awesome...who says a girl that isn't a girl-girly can't do girly? bahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! What a big beautiful bow! Love it! And especially those border punches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gasp!!! stunning!!! and yes i read what is used to make the card just in case i "need" to lift it! lol
    your M's $ bin is so much better than mine. so have you got a cooked meal yet??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh...for the record... I did read the supplies list!! LOLOLOLOL :-P

    ReplyDelete