Saturday, December 4, 2010

CCCB 23



♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oh dear, it is getting really close now to Christmas, and any cards I make must already have a destination. Our parties start next week, and my lovely home is still not QUITE ready, ok not at all ...

City Crafter Challenge
has a Blue Christmas theme this week - therefore I named my little snow fella Elvis in His Later Years. A little chunky in a white jump suit, with a scarf to throw to the ladies. I don't quite remember an orange nose, but then again, I didn't see him up close, or at all for that matter.

Ok, off to do breakfast with Dom, and then back for some major housework...

Have a wonderful weekend. GO DUCKS !!! Win today, and on to the National Championship!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card ... Elvis looks good! thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Elvis is CUTE! such lovely card, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB, good to see you here again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. Always love seeing your creations. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as cute as can be! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete