Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Challenge 23 at Papercraft Star !!



♥♥♥♥♥♥

Welcome to Papercraft Star Challenge #23 !

We are in our final week of goodies from Kraft Outlet, and this is what I have happening !

I have really enjoyed this past month working with these products, seems like I cannot get enough Kraft.

Head on over to Papercraft Star for this week's challenge (see my sidebar for the requirements), link it up and go back to vote in our public voting booth. Submissions close noon on Saturday !!



and for the small print...

All paper tags - Kraft Outlet
Ranger Inks, fragments, stickles, safety pin, grunge frame, metal clasp, acrylic paint - Tim Holtz
Background paper - Melissa Francis
Paper in frames - Graphic 45
Blessings - Making Memories
Bling - Recollections
Cuttlebug folder
Stamps - Inkadinkado, Recollections
Ribbon - HugSnug seam binding
Brads - Recollections, Tim Holtz, stash
Fibers - Stash

11 comments:

  1. Tag mania! YAY! This is awesome! I even like how you took the pics with the shadows on your tag. Gorgeous Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the dimension on this tag, Jan, and all of those fun goodies attached are wonderful additions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun, Jan...each one a gift to be discovered. I love tags though I've haven't made so many recently. We are in the season to layer them on packages...I really like the blessings oval.

    Happy inspiration, neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shabby Chic and Elegant. I love the dimension and all of the textures. Absolutely Fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jan.. wow.. I love what I see every week :) Your work is fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan, I love the multi-layered tags! Each one is so unique - it's like a gift all it's own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan this is amazing. You have put so much into it, I love the tags and I really love the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan, I am in Love with this Tag or should I say Tags! It's Gorgeous and fun!! I love all the layers and dimension, amazing work!
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Jan, so super pretty!! You did an outstanding job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is yet another fabulous creation by you Jan!! I adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Jan! They're so rich in colour and detail, wowy! Ira x

    ReplyDelete