Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kraft Journal 1



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This week opens the first official challenge at The Kraft Journal. Some of these ladies are friends I have worked with on Papercraft Star. Check out their new challenge - if you like Kraft like I do, you are going to find some pretty amazing cards, tutorials and (whoot whoot !!) PRIZES !!

The challenge this week is "flourish" - I used a flourish stamp, but less obviously I chose friendship as my theme, and hoping this card will encourage a friendship to continue to flourish.

The wonderful little envelope is from Kraft Outlet, as is the brown bakers twine. The paper is a single sheet I picked up at my lss - called Dream Street Papers, and it is the only paper I have from this co, but I will seek out more. A Martha punch, and some Tim tape, stamp, "HOLD", stickles and distress ink, round out the rest I can actually name.

Give The Kraft Journal a try - I think you are going to like it !!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Jan, love that clock! I'm so glad you joined us at The Kraft Journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so many lovely layers! Thanks for playing along with us at the Kraft Outlet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful match of papers, and that clock is indeed gorgeous, really classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! This has so much cool stuff on it. Can you believe it! I don't have THAT MS punch. Gasp! I think I looked at that flourish stamp set today. Almost bought it but got something with smaller pieces for using on tags. Might have to go back and get it anyway. :-) You are the tag pocket queen my friend. So glad you decided to play along this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design Jan. Love that tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Jan! I absolutely adore the neutral color scheme. That is one of my most favorite looks. Love how you used the sweet card sleeve envelope here and love the pull out tag and the wrapped baker's twine. Beautiful punched edging, too. Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge at the Kraft Journal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan, I am SO in love with this card. GORGEOUS... I mean TOTALLY GOREGOUS! Thanks so much for playing along at The Kraft Journal...and work and support is greatly appreciated!! :-)

    ReplyDelete