Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Papercraft Star 28 !

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Welcome to our 28th challenge at Papercraft Star ! It is amazing to think we are already so far into this endeavor, some days I feel like such a newbie.

That sort of happened with this card. I don't have any good marking pens for stamps, mostly because I just learned how to really stamp so I haven't accumulated much "treasure" yet. This one however is a wonderful digi stamp from Pink Cat Studio, so my stamping skills weren't an excuse for not stamping.

I don't do cute much either, though I will ALWAYS make an exception for birds.

Also, Santa brought me a new Brother sewing machine for Christmas - all that $$$ and I plan to use it for cards only. How crazy is that. I am just relearning some very old sewing skills so I can do a few things with my cards I have always envied on others !

The sketch for this challenge was not going to go this way at all - I never know how that happens? I start off with something, and zoom, it takes a left turn and I have no control over its end result. I really really wanted to put on that great big bow too *sigh*.

Link yours up over at Papercraft Star !!!

teeny weeny little required print that no one reads:
Digi stamp - Pink Cat Studio
Cardstock - unknown
Paper - all Bo Bunny
Sticker - Making Memories
Rub on Sentiment - Mrs. Grossman
Jewelry cording


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

9 comments:

  1. Perfect! Love the card you've created for this stylin' little birdie. :-) Woohoo! Go stitcher Jan! Looks great and I like that green cording. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is just adorable, I love that little bird. Your stitching is perfect for this fun and happy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! The bird is adorable and the colors you chose work perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a BIG FAN of this card Jan. Love the stitching, the paper, the cute birdie. Adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Jan...I need to use my sewing machine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. new toys, ugh, ART supplies! By the look of it, I'd say you are well on your way to being a proficient with that machine. Sewing is such fun...wish I had a spot to leave mine out.

    cute card, Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! I love the color combo! Don't you love sewing on your cards? :) Regan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ADORE this card Jan! I love the sewing too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even though the card took over, it clearly knew just what was meant to be to look perfect! Everything has come together just wonderfully. That image is adorable! I love your stitching here - just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete