Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Papercraft Star 30

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star
has the best challenge this week - scraplift a card from another Papercraft Star designer.

I am totally hoping, if you follow that challenge, that you can tell immediately that I stole absolutely everything from our Tracy.

The woven paper was my first thought, since it was one of my favorite things she did all last year. After that, it wasn't too hard to "channel" Tracy with the bow, punch, spellbinders and flowers.

I really admire her work, and I got a huge kick out of copying her whole style. Though she claims she doesn't HAVE a style, lol. I couldn't hand make the beautiful flowers she does, so the Prima flowers had to do...

What do you think - did I do it ??

DP - K & Co
Cardstock - Recollections
Punch - EK
Sentiment - JoAnn Craft Essentials
Distress Ink - Ranger
Ribbon
Flowers - Prima

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Edited post - this card is going to a special little girl in South Carolina. Hope you enjoy it Lauren!

10 comments:

  1. Wow.. I love your woven card and its in your fave colours.. Gorgeous Jan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Jan! Great work as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, this is simply BEAUTIFUL!! I love love love it, fabulous!! (and I mean every one of those !'s)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, you card is absolutely gorgeous. The woven paper, the flowers and spellbinders layers are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza! Jan, this card is stunning! I love the purple! You did an amazing job scraplifting Tracy's style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan, Jan, Jan . . . what can I say. YOU ROCK! no kidding, this came out so beautifully. The weaving may have come from me but I see a lot of Jan in the design. Pure beauty my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now you've gotten my interest in the paper weaving...
    Your bold 'steal' is right on the mark, I'd say you've
    captured all the elements of Tracy's style. I love those
    colors and those awesome blossoms...and that purple
    well, I see you in that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing!! I love the weaving you did with the pretty purple inking! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Jan. You made a wonderfully inspired "Tracy" type card. Love the beautiful purple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally I am abe to get into your blog! Yay! Grea lift, I love the weaving, and the colours are pretty.

    ReplyDelete