Friday, May 6, 2011

Papercraft Star 44

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Today is Executive Reveal day at Papercraft Star !

Our challenge this week is to create a project based on another sketch. I found this design on Tracy's blog (3/5/11) and adapted it to my own use.


There is still time to get in your submission - we don't close our challenge until Sunday, 9pm Eastern US. !!

Cardstock - DCWV
Design Paper - Bo Bunny, K & Co
Digital image - Art Cult etsy shop
Doily - Artifacts Inc.
Brad and Pearls - Recollections
Ribbon - Stash


♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Incrível Jan !! A beleza da sua combinação, seu estilo maravilhoso demais!! Bom dia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I had to look back to see what card that was. It really is amazing how differently we can see the same thing. I love the softness of this card. I'm always a sucker for vintage rose images and the other elements you paired it with just make it all the more lovely. Beautiful card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty .I love doilies ,recently got some beautiful square ones but haven't used them yet.I hope you are enjoying your holiday ,it's always good to get away from the housework,I'm guessing your place is looking good after it's facelift.
    We are looking at houses at the moment as this place is only rented.When we moved to Tasmania Steve didn't have a job ( pretty irresponsible I hear you say )so we couldn't buy a place as we didn't know where he would find work.We've been looking for a few weeks but it's difficult -do we buy a new house that's pristine and modern or an old place with lots of character.
    Have a great week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. I like your style. I am glad I got your link from 365 cards.
    Becoming your follower.
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete