Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Papercraft Star 50

♥♥♥♥♥♥

All month at Papercraft Star we are being sponsored each week by Tradefish Designs. Not only did the DT have the opportunity to use Cecilia's stamps, she is giving away prizes like crazy. Yippee !!

This week's challenge is S*T*A*R - that is something that begins with each letter. Of course our dual challenge remains, turning that into a masculine card.


S = Sewing
T = Tag
A = Aqua
R = Rivets

This is the first time I have tried my stamps with clay. The clay I used, Makin's Clay, actually air dries in about 24 hours. I have used Fimo and Sculpey in the past, so I had a little experience with what I think is a tough medium. Mostly my problem is managing to keep my work clean and not squishy. That clay attracts any sort of little speck you may have, and I think even manages specks you don't have ! But it was fun, and I think made a wonderful showcase for the sentiment.

Sentiments - Tradefish Designs
Cardstock - DCWV
Design Paper - Cosmo Cricket
Cog and clasp - Tim Holtz
Ink - Ranger
Clay - Makins Clay
Brads aka rivets, hole reinforcement, jewelry cording and button - stash


Link up between now and Sunday !

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Que lindas cores, inclusive do cordão!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see somebody got the CC Wanted paper pad. Aren't the colors of those papers just fabulous! Love your fancy string work and of course your classic Jan tag. :-)

    ReplyDelete