Monday, August 15, 2011

Card Patterns 128


♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here is the Card Patterns sketch this week ...



and here is my take ....


I made this yesterday while Spencer was visiting.  He was doing jigsaw puzzles on the internet, and playing Bob the Builder.  Dom asked me how I managed to finish a card while he was on premises - and I actually have no idea.  I must have pounded it out pretty darned quick !!

Cardstock - Coredinations
Paper - My Mind's Eye
Stamp and flowers - Recollections
Leaf border & sentiment - K & Co
Brads - stash

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



7 comments:

  1. Lovely, I really like your take on the sketch.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. E ficou lindo!! As flores juntas e as pequenas pérolas... lindo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHA! You've been shopping at Mike's! I got some of those green roses too. You'll see a couple of them in the mini album I'll be posting. Love the brown and green together. Very pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I am really loving the green and browns together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your card, Jan! Beautiful greens and browns and what a wonderful sentiment! Thanks for playing with Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMMY! Love THIS! Fabulous medley of materials and your delightful talent! THANKS for sharing your beautiful creation with Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete