Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Friends

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friends is the theme at City Crafters Challenge this week.  I am combining that theme with the sketch at Our Creative Corner !



I have been fortunate to have some pretty incredible girlfriends over the years - I hope you have too !!  I made this card with my blogging buddy, Tracy, in mind.  Look how skinny our waists are !!  lol


That beautiful image is the latest from my friend Rilly, over at theHouseAcrosstheBay - "These turn-of-the-century images are from are from a textile manufacturer's catalog showing how their materials can be used to create the latest high style fashions."

Cardstock - Recollections
Design Paper - Basic Gray, My Mind's Eye
Punch - EK Success
Stamp - TPC
Vintage ribbon, lace, bling, brads, and doily - stash

♥♥♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. And what fashionable ladies they are! What a great card! Love the colors and dimension, so soft and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Tracy is going to love this, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous ... soft and pretty and I love the sentiment ... thanks for playing along with us this week at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLLLLLL Okay , you're going to make me hurt myself laughing. The card is absolutely gorgeous but my waist has never EVER been that size. :-) A girl can dream though!
    I can see I'm going to be buying some more MME paper pads. Love this!! "We" make quite a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so vintage and beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on the OCC blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh girl.. This is so pretty. Your rocked both challenges.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly LOVELY!! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Está adorável!! As imagens são lindas!

    ReplyDelete