Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Papercraft Star 58

♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star opens today with this inspirational photo !!  Wow, so many ideas !


Sometimes I take these photos nearly literally, and you know, you really only need to take one idea from a photo.  A color ? A texture ?  No wrong answers here !!

theHouseAcrosstheBay Etsy shop is our permanent sponsor at Papercraft Star.  If you haven't stopped by there yet, I promise you are in for a real treat !! 

Our challenge closes on Monday morning at 6 am (Eastern.)  I am really curious about how others interpret this - link up your ideas !!  Oh, and don't forget the prizes...


Pennant and Frame Background - theHouseAcrosstheBay
Cardstock - DCWV, Bazzill
Frame - K&Co
Smile rub on - Deja Views
Giggle clip - Making Memories
Ink - Ranger Distress
Punch - Martha Stewart
Cuttlebug Folder
Bling - Michaels $1 bin
Jewelry cording - stash

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. Sua interpretação é ótima! Adoro como usou as cores todas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture you created is quite lovely! I did not notice the pattern in the bedding until I saw your card. Fabulous!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, how cool is it that you were able to emboss your card to look just like the blanket in the photo! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo that embossing folder is so pretty! I love your little multi colored banner too. Don't worry about taking the photo literally. I do that 9 times out of 10! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Jan! The embossing is just gorgeous and the banner is so fun and full of color, love it! I know what you mean about thinking you have to be literal with the inspiration photos, I tend to feel the same way. Sometimes it's tough to think outside the box! :)

    ReplyDelete