Friday, September 30, 2011

City Crafter 76



♥♥♥♥♥

City Crafter has us lifting something from this card ...


Cute, huh...

Well of course the simple thing is to use the bird cage.  Yeh, I didn't complicate this up too much, lol.  Though you could never tell from looking at this, I had a major mojo breakdown right in the middle of it, and could not finish it.  Struggle struggle stuggle, after I just told Tracy I hardly ever have that happen to me any more, lol.


Why was this soooooooooo hard ??   Here is a little trick I learned though - I used white thread on it, but daubed some distress ink over it, now it is the right color purple !  The Coredinations paper has a purple core.

Cardstock - Coredinations
Design Paper - My Mind's Eye
Trick or Treat sticker - Reminisce
Bird cage - Jolee
Brad - stash

♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Well mojo or not, I love this card Jan! I think it's absolutely perfect in every way. The grungy black and gray, the purple distress ink. Ok I really, really love the purple distress ink. If I hurry I can still buy some before Halloween is over because I love it that much. Kind of glad you weren't feeling the mojo because now I am stealing your great idea. Hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan this is brilliant!! Doesn't look like you lost you mojo to me ... thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mojo break down--where! where! where is it? I certainly don't see it on this card. It's a classy Halloween card. How about that! I love that bird cage and the simple design of the card. I think you told a fib. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a wonderful twist with Sandi's version, I love this clever idea, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! LOOOOOVE the Halloween twist! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute.. What a creative idea.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete