Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Papercraft Star 64

♥♥♥♥

The theme this week at Papercraft Star is Lace !



When I chose this picture I had visions of something beautiful and vintage, a little aged and very loved.

Sooooooo, how is it that I ended up with something Halloween ??  Is it because my birthday passed a couple of weeks ago, and now I am realizing I really don't have enough time left alive to use up all that Halloween stuff ?????

Hmmmmmmm.....




You can barely see the little raggedy tulle flower in the lace.  Just a bunch of circles punched out, and they scared themselves into a weird little spider web flower.  Spencer cranked out the cardstock through the Cuttlebug for me.  The lace is true vintage, still on an old piece of cardboard, found at a thrift shop.  The gray grunge paper from theHouseAcrosstheBay etsy shop is perfect for Halloween !

Poisoned paper - theHouseAcrosstheBay (047, Gray grunge)
Cardstock - DCWV, Recollections
Design Paper - (beware) My Mind's Eye
Poison tape - Tim Holtz
Stamp - studio g  ($1.44!!)
Lace - vintage stash
Net flower - handmade
Ink - Ranger distress

The Papercraft Star challenge runs until Monday, 6 am Eastern US time !!  Hope to see you there.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

6 comments:

  1. Jan! Que laço com sua pequena flor mais poderoso!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and beautiful Halloween card! The gray grunge paper from THATB is perfect and I LOVE the lace & tulle grouping, gorgeous! P.S. I love that you had a little helper! Great job Spencer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan I love the pairing of lace with a Halloween card! That is some fine embossing and the grunge paper looks great in this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your spidey flower. :-) Glad Spencer could join in the fun of making this card. tell him he did a great job. LOL Fun card Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore reading your blog posts! You always make me giggle to myself somehow. Of course, you have plenty of Halloween cards left to create! Lol

    Love this bright and fun little number. The black lace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so hysterical! I'm sure you have plenty of time to make some more fabulous Halloween cards! I love the black lace! A bit racy ;)
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete