Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Papercraft Star 74

♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star Challenge 74 opens today with this gorgeous photo as our inspiration !  The theme is "a tree."


Here is my "tree" contribution !!


I used some different papers here, but I always seem to want to do a Christmas card with kraft.  I dunno why ??

The red is a digital image from theHouseAcrosstheBay, our sponsor at Papercraft Star.  (#148, Inked Grunge.)  The stamp was heat embossed in black to make the silhouette details brighter.  The background is covered in stickles.

You probably have a card sitting on your craft table right now, with a tree on it.  We would love to see it at Papercraft Star !!!

Digital image - theHouseAcrosstheBay
Cardstock - Recollections
Design Paper - Tim Holtz, Graphic 45
Stamp - TPC Studio
Stickles 
Bling - Recollections

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Because kraft is awesome! LOL I always gravitate to cream and kraft next. Guess I'm just a brown kinds girl. :-) Great color combo on the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love kraft and red together! I think it's my favorite color cobination right now. Such a fun silhouette image!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love kraft for Christmas!!! I'm a fan of this classic card with stitching and patterned papers! Beautiful!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore this card Jan! The kraft with the pop of red is fabulous! I also love the pieced background, it reminds me of a quilt. This card is so warm, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete