Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Papercraft Star 78


♥♥♥♥♥♥

Winter is the theme this week at Papercraft Star !!
The photo for us is ......


Gorgeous, huh !!  


The background paper is from theHouseAcrosstheBay, our weekly sponsor at Papercraft Star.

I am spending the week in downtown Portland, Oregon, while my husband undergoes surgery for Achalasia.  If you have never heard of that before, welcome to the club !  In Brazil it is a bit more common, as it is attributed to a parasite that lives in the walls of mud huts.  How he got it is extremely unclear.  He has a 50% chance of this surgery working, or else they will have to remove his esophagus.  Please send us your prayers and thoughts (good karma if you are a Eugenian) as he hopes to begin leading a normal life once again.

Design Paper - theHouseAcrosstheBay
Cardstock - Recollections
Stamp - TPC
Ribbon - Hug Snug hand dyed seam binding
Pearls - Recollections

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. I will keep you both in my thoughts.Give Dom a big hug from me,hope everything goes well.

    hugs n stuff
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink is such a great pop against that beautiful blue print. Very pretty Jan. :-) I'm just so happy the surgery went so well. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post. Now you can use this suppliers trade leads directory to promote paper products import & export business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan I was so glad to hear everything went well. Of course we will be praying for a speedy recovery. I love your look on winter. The pastels look so dreamy. Another lovely card!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an inspirational photo, and you did great with your card! I'd love for you to link up with my new weekly meme, 52 Card Pickup, here:

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/01/52-card-pickup-week-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was happy to hear the surgery went well! I hope the recovery goes well for Dom! I'm sure it's been a huge emotional toll, but the worst is over! You both remain in my prayers :)
    Your card is so prettY! The background paper reminds me of a frozen pond. Perfect for the image!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete