Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Papercraft Star 94



♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star opens the 94th Challenge today with polka dots !
If these aren't the cutest shoes EVER, I cannot image that.  I posted this on my pinterest board, and it has been my most popular post so far !





Today I used #227 from our sponsor, theHouseAcrosstheBay.



The bow on her hat looks so real, doesn't it !  But it is totally part of the image itself.
Join us this week at Papercraft Star, we would LOVE to see you !!

Design Paper - Bo Bunny, My Mind's Eye, DCWV
Leaves - Bazzill
Flower, pearl - Recollections
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Blue brad - Bo Bunny
Lace, staples, feather - stash

♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jan, I love all the pretty blue that you have used, fabulous tag image as well! You were up and about early this morning, hope you are having a good day! thanks for the sweet words on my post, you are a great ego booster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many textural details here, Jan! Yum! The colors are divine, and you're so right about that bow! WOW!

    ReplyDelete