Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Comic books and blue jeans


♥♥♥♥♥

Today's card is only going out to one challenge.

That is There She Goes, and here is the sketch they have this week ...


I only took a couple of small liberties with it ...


I missed making cards all last week while I was gone on vacation.  A stop at a scrap shop in Reno yielded me a slew of 6x6 books (nearly $70 worth!) which I needed NOT.  I kept my mojo going by thumbing through those books every chance I got.  Here I have made three cards since my return, not one was from any of those cute new books.   lol

Card stock - Bo Bunny
Design Paper - Prima
Sentiment - Tim Holtz
Chipboard - Bo Bunny (I think)
Filigreed Time Piece - Bo Bunny
Lace & Jewelry cording - stash 
Distress Ink - Ranger, Mixed Media Colorbox

♥♥♥♥♥


3 comments:

  1. This is ever so pretty, Jan! LOVE the lace wrapped up with that GORGEOUS button, and your die cut heart absolutely takes center stage! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty and delicate is this card ,I just love it. Hope you had a good holiday..
    hugs 'n' stuff
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely ... I love the shaded heart

    ReplyDelete