Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Papercraft Star 105 - Water


♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star's challenge this week centers around water !

Our design team had all kinds of different ideas about water and summer - but to me it will always mean the ocean.  My dad would take all 4 kids and a couple of neighborhood kids to the beach every week, all summer long.

Here is our inspiration ...



and my card ...


We don't close our challenge until early Monday morning - so join in with us at Papercraft Star !!

Card stock - Bazzill
Design paper - Authentique
Sentiment - American Crafts
Ribbon, button, twine - stash

♥♥♥♥♥


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jan ... and I love that picture of you on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Jan, I wish I looked like that in a swimming suit, love that image! Brings back great memories for all of us! Thanks for being there for all of us, I enjoy being on your team! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color combo is out of this world, Jan! LOVE your combination of patterned papers, and that image just brings it all home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! The colors are fabulous. Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that wonderful image Jan. The colors are so lovely together! I love this vintage look!

    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete