Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Papercraft Star 114 - A key or a lock


♥♥♥♥♥

I love the theme this week at Papercraft Star ...

A key or a lock !

I had imagined I would make something frothy and shabby, a key to a heart or some such thing.  Look at this gorgeous inspirational picture !


I even had the sweetest paper picked out, and then somehow, somehow, it turned into this !


I never know how these things happen, all thought out one way, and then turning out so amazingly different.  I really like it, but that haunting question remains ...

who made this anyway ?

I know you can come up with a gorgeous idea, all so sweet and locket-y, come on along with us at Papercraft Star this week, and link up your creation !

Card stock - Bo Bunny, Bazzill
Design Paper - Bo Bunny
Trinkets - Bo Bunny
Pin - Tim Holtz
Key, Jewelry cording - stash

♥♥♥♥♥


6 comments:

  1. Love your card! I was actually going to pull out this same Bo Bunny paper but decided I would go another route when I saw your gorgeous card.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan I too have this paper and I wouldn't have thought to embellish it with a key hole! What a creative eye you have!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's stunning ... and it tells a story too ... fabulous Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is a beautiful card. I love the position of the lock, and the keys. Those papers you chose are gorgeous as well. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Jan, I too love that lock and your design is awesome! Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More often times than not, things do not turn out as I visioned! Most times it's for the better! :-)))) This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete