Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Papercraft Star 122 - Holiday greenery


♥♥♥♥♥

This week Papercraft Star is featuring the theme of 

Holiday Greenery !


Now I did something completely foolish, and way out of character for me ...

I didn't schedule this week's post when I uploaded my photo to the Papercraft Star posting.  I always do those at the same time, just to stay on top of things.  And when I say ALWAYS, don't you know this is the very first time I haven't done that.

Well yesterday found me in the emergency room, and I had to undergo a gall bladder removal.  GREAT !  And I thought about the fact I hadn't posted this over and over and over.  The one time my OCD would have completely paid off !

Luckily, the surgery was done laproscopically, and I am home already.  However only two of my 5 Christmas trees are decorated, and the rest of the house has 8 open bins strewn from corner to corner.  The upside of that ?  Well I will tell my visitors it is all part of the MAGIC BEHIND THE SCENES, a one time only tour.

And, oh yes, here is my card, lol.


This was a fun card to make, but then most of them are !

Stop by and play along with us this week at Papercraft Star !!

Card stock - Bazzill
Design paper - Bo Bunny, K & Co
Bird - K & Co
Merry Christmas tag - Michaels
Stickles and green ink - Ranger
Hemp - The Kraft Outlet
Ribbon punch - ek success
Hand painted button - stash

♥♥♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jan - such lovely papers. Hope you are fully mended by now.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - did I mention how awesome it is that you have that many trees!?!?!? Hats off to you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, your card is lovely, what a great array of bits and pieces, love the bird and the tag, the checked ribbon a nice touch. I will be happy if one tree makes it up, fully decorated. I bet Spencer loves four trees! Feel better and hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your card ... The bird is the icing on the cake! I do hope you will be feeling better soon ... Here most don't put up their tree until December ... sometimes the 2nd week! (unless you have small children who cannot wait!) So don't feel bad ... feel British! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous! I Love the bird and patterned paper. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card ,it has a very vintage feel about it. How much does a gall bladder weigh ? ,will you be the biggest loser at your next weigh in.I am horribly overweight and will probably be wearing my track pants and an old t-shirt on Christmas day ( not good in the hot weather).
    Have lots of rest n relaxation over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done! The bird, the ribbon & twine bow, the papers...all gorgeous! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jan. The patterned papers are so vintage looking and the little tag is so cute!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete