Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Papercraft Star 123 - Gold on a holiday card


♥♥♥♥♥

This week at Papercraft Star we have such a lovely, fun challenge -
gold on a holiday card.

Here is the inspirational picture ...


Here is my card ...


I love this card, it is one of my most favorites.  It has so much texture and shimmer, just the sort of card I love to receive.

  Thank you for all your emails and well wishes my friends, it has been so much appreciated !

I hope you will join with us at Papercraft Star this week to play this beautiful challenge !!

Card stock, specialty paper & design paper are all scraps
Sentiment - K & Co
Punches - Martha Stewart & Recollections
Bling & ribbon - stash

♥♥♥♥♥


5 comments:

  1. Jan this is adorable! You did a fantastic job with this challenge ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that little birdie!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jan this does have lots of texture to it. Beautiful Job! I especially like the snowflake corner punch! Glad your starting to feel better.

    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I can see the texture in your photo, and love it as well. Great image with sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. I was just struck by the beauty of this card when I scrolled down. You have definitely taken the inspiration and made it your own.

    ReplyDelete