Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Papercraft Star 126


♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star's challenge this week is ...

your favorite project from 2012


I had a lot of things I really loved that I did last year.  Oh, and of course, while reviewing I saw a couple that made me cringe, lol. I keep telling myself that means I am growing.

Here is one that I really really loved, though no one else shared my enthusiasm for it !  But, art should be expressing ourselves, and not for others, right ?


This is just about one of the easiest challenges you could imagine.  Hope we will see you at Papercraft Star this week, showing off your very favorite !!

Cardstock - DCWV
Design Paper - Creative Imaginations
Punch - Martha Stewart PATP
Flowers - Recollections
Stamp - TPC
Ink - Ranger Distress
Ribbon - Hug Snug seam binding
Jewelry cording - stash
Stickles - Tim Holtz

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Jan, not sure why you think no one liked it, love your tone on tone cards! Hope your New Year's Day was a good one and that 2013 will bring you blessings! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card - the colours, the prints, the flowers = fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this card is beautiful. I especially like the church and would love to know how to make it. Can you help with that info? Thanks lots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure why no one else was as enthusiastic about it, I think it's fantastic! The colors are beautiful, and I love the flowers. Well done!

    Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right Jan you express yourself. This is a charming card. I do love the look paper punches give. .

    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my I think this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete