Wednesday, January 2, 2013

they come and go


♥♥♥♥♥

Happy New Year !!

I haven't done any challenges other than the design teams I am on, not for a very long time !

At Christmas time, my girlfriends and sisters-in-law take all of the cards I have made during the year, all that I haven't given away that is !  So today, when I needed a thank you card for a hostess gift, well, that cupboard was bare.

So I popped over to City Crafter to check out their theme this week, which is 

vintage boy or girl.

and here is my card ...



The vintage children are on the design paper, which I now realize is not as clear as in real life, of course !

Card stock - Coredinations
Design Paper - Melissa Frances, Creative Imaginations
Flower and bling - Recollections
Stamp - Hero Arts
Ink - Ranger, Versafine
Ribbon, jewelry cording - stash

♥♥♥♥♥


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Jan! I see the subtle vintage kids on the background and like your approach. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so lovely Jan ... great take on the theme ... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! I see those adorable kids peeking thru!! Thank You for sharing your beautiful creation this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art is just SO pretty! I love this, and your style is just lovely. Thanks for sharing this, and I really hope you will consider stopping by Word Art Wednesday www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com to share with us when you are able. It's always an Anything Goes challenge, and your sweet creations would be so wonderful to share in our challenges. Hope to see you soon!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you joined us this week. You know I just love seeing what you create..

    Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete