Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Papercraft Star 155


♥♥♥♥♥

Papercraft Star's picture this week is ...


I had a lot of ideas for this one.  I love birdhouses in my yard, and have a few, along with a couple of birdbaths and bird feeders.


I ended up with one of my favorite digital stamps.  And stuck in a little purple too.

Card stock - Coredinations
Design Paper - Bo Bunny, My Mind's Eye
Bird digital stamp - Pink Cat
Brad - My Mind's Eye
Punch - ek success
Sentiment - computer generated
Ink - Ranger Distress 
Lace - Stash

♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. What a handsome little guy this bird is ... love your take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your distressing and that touch of purple!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, your birdie is just Delightful! LOVE the embossed mat and the purple and the PERFECT sentiment to boot! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so super cute! That birdie is adorable! Such a sweet card Jan!

    Hugs
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete