Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Girls just wanna have fun


                         
♥♥♥♥♥

City Crafter has a polka dot theme this week !

Not only is this one of my favorite challenge blogs, but my most most most favorite theme EVER - I love polka dots !!
Not to mention my dear friends, Ros on the DT, and Sue as this month's guest designer - well, where else could I be today ??


It seems to me that the dotted swiss folder is a staple in most of our supplies !  And there is an excellent reason why.  I just loved it on top of more polka dots, and though it is difficult to see, the vellum also has dots, as does the flourish.

Hope you like it !

Card stock - Recollections
Design Paper - Creative Imaginations
Stamp - TPC
Flower - Recollections
Vellum - stash
Punch - Martha's PATP
Flourish - Tim Holtz

♥♥♥♥♥


4 comments:

  1. Adorable!! That flower is beautiful and the vellum rally adds such a softness ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning!! Have a great day and thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous and elegant card, wow... Thank you for joining us at CCCB :) Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete