Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Papercraft Star 167


♥♥♥♥♥

Challenge 167 opens today

Here is this week's photo ...


The really great thing about this photo is that there is so much to it !
Not just witches, brooms and cats, but I see leaves, a moon, a purse, and all those stripes, dots and checks.  I probably would have done a Christmas card, but I am just a sucker for Halloween cards still ...

Here is my witchy card ...


Stop by at Papercraft Star and see what our team is up to this week !!


Ooooo, and what is this I see ...


Someone got their Disney wristbands !!  Can you believe these are your tickets, your room key, and your dining plan.  Aren't they so cute !!

♥♥♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Love that big ribbon your card! And those wrist bands are adorable - how exciting!!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and the drama of the bow an doily are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! look at those little bands! I'm so excited for you!! Terrific card Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Jan. I'm so excited for you to go on your trip! Looking forward to hearing all about the fun times you will have!
    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh those wrisatbands are too CUTE! How EXCITING, Jan! LOVE your witchy card! And that big sating bow is just icing on the cake! PS Can't wait to meet you IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.
    toddler costume

    ReplyDelete