Friday, February 21, 2014

Driver's Seat


♥♥♥♥♥

First, I would like to thank the ladies at
for naming me in their top three last week !

Today's post is heading back there, and here is their sketch


my card ...


I used quite a bit of washi tape here,
both on the stripes, and on the circle.
This was such a nice sketch, and only took me about 15 minutes !
When I think back to my first cards, in 2010, a card could take me two days !
I really agonized over them.

Hope you all are planning a lovely weekend !  

♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Great card. I couldn't figure our the texture on the circle until you said washi. Great work. TFS at TSOT. Kathy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the colours & you use of washi tape

    Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one super cute 15 min. card! The black washi tape looks great against that floral patterned paper!
    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! I love the colors that you used and your Washi Tape is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete