Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Prices higher than the time before


♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks to Unscripted Sketches for including this card
in their top three !!

Today's post is going over to ...


Here is their sketch


I really liked this one !!

my card ...


I think if you squint, you can see that sketch, lol.

On Sunday I told Spencer that Thor The Dark World
was coming out in dvd today.  I made a MUST trip to Target to pick it up this morning.  Poor Spencer, he told me if I bought that dvd all I would
ever do is watch it.  I am not that bad, am I ??  The joys of the girl fandom.

Anyway, hope you like this one, it is one of my favorite colors !!

♥♥♥♥♥


10 comments:

  1. This is just a stunning card! Gorgeous work! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the sketch! LOVE the ticket and that Chinese proverb! FAB card! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card! and i love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colour choices and the vintage look of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with US this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, I just bought that sentiment, gorgeous blues !! so I ADORE this!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketched !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can totally see the sketch! And it's a really fabulous result! I wasn't one of the ones picking the top three this week but I absolutely agree with them. Congrats on being chosen. Thank You for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches this week! I hope you will join us next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS card! Congrats on your top3 at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete