Monday, February 17, 2014

Sundown


♥♥♥♥♥

Today I made a cheerful card for 

Their theme this week is Color


Aren't those colors fun !

Here is what I chose ...


 and the tag in the pocket
looks like this ...



Had a couple issues with editing these colors ...
The true colors are something in between
the two pictures.

Yesterday Spencer was over, and I could hear him putting together blocks and gears, and looking over the instructions (as he does), muttering

oh I did not realize this
it all makes sense now !!

We asked him yesterday what he was thinking about being when he grew up.
He told us his plans might change, but here are his current thoughts ...
1) A newspaper delivery guy
2) A rock star
3 ) A teacher

Six years old is so much fun !!  

Have a great week !!

♥♥♥♥♥


4 comments:

  1. I should have known this beauty was yours Jan! So glad you joined us again over at Just Us Girls. Love me some polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and colorful card! Love the tag! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I love your choice of colors and patterns! Very pretty card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super great card! I love, love the colors and patterns and you just can't go wrong with a tag! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete