Monday, February 17, 2014

The Kraft Journal - Die Cuts


♥♥♥♥♥

This week at
The Kraft Journal

I am joining in with the design team to bring you our theme this week, die cuts !!

I love love love die cuts.  I am always so surprised how quickly you can turn out something that really looks cool, with very little effort.  Spencer loves to crank that Cuddlebug, and always has since he was a bitty kid, and I always have a bunch of cool embossed and/or die cut things he made for me.

Jan Del Bone
I began with a
brown Kraft note card, a bit of lace and a punched piece of design paper.  I die-cut some brown card stock, and added three pieces of natural hemp cord, with a screw brad, and some TH tassel.
Green corrugated paper was torn, and adhered.  Atop that is a piece of Mini Gypsy Ephemera labels, some stickered words, a mustache brad, and a clothes hanger clip.


Inside are more stickered and rub-on words, washi tape and a TH file tab. 
 
I just love making guy cards !!!
 
Stop in The Kraft Journal and see what our ladies are making this week.  They are so talented, truly the best.  Then play along, we always give away a $15 gift certificate every month, at random !!  
 
♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment