Friday, June 27, 2014

A moment behind


♥♥♥♥♥

A very special thank you, once again, to the ladies at
Try Stampin' on Tuesday who named this card
in their top three !!

An unexpected visit from Spencer today, as his babysitter forgot she was taking care of him while his mom played golf.

We always have such good fun !  He is busy writing a Scooby Doo book, which I am apparently, illustrating, with plans to turn it into a movie.  He told me today he needs scenery, costumes, and oh yes, some actors !!  He did offer me the Scooby Doo part, but I don't make those Scooby noises all that well.

When we were making caramels the other day he told me he could open the can of condensed milk.  I couldn't even imagine a 6 year old could manage an old fashioned can opener, but he did it quicker than I ever could, and then said

Nailed IT !

but after a moment's thought he said, 

I guess I CANNED it, huh ....

lol

Today's card is heading to
and here is their sketch !


and my card ...


Hope you like it !

♥♥♥♥♥


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the stitching, the flowers, the tie cuts and the ribbon. Wow. Great job. Thanks so much for entering our challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Please do come back soon.

    ReplyDelete