Monday, June 9, 2014

Always a good time


♥♥♥♥♥

A beautiful sunny day outside !  Unfortunately, our pollen level is so high everyone is miserable !  Grass is 574, and Saturday was over 700 yikes...  And of course, our major field plant is grass.  No escaping allergies if you live in this valley.

Anyway, today I am highlighting


with this sketch ...


I turned it on its side, and came up with this ...


This is a color combo I don't often use, but I do like it.

On Friday the newspaper announced we were finally getting a Hobby Lobby in our town !!
Yippee !!

Hope you like the card...

♥♥♥♥♥


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Hobby Lobby..and your color combo is amazing on your card! I am so impressed and love the you turned the sketch! Loved distressing...I need to do more of it! Really amazing card Jan!!! We appreciate you over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you lucky girl- a Hobby Lobby!! What a great shabby chic card!! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those colors together and the way you flipped the sketch to make it your own! Those flowers are gorgeous and the distressing is absolutely perfect for your design. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the HL!! Love how you've used Nancy's sketch and the richness of color is gorgeous! Beautiful flowers too!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card - I love these colors! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete