Thursday, August 21, 2014

Wings


♥♥♥♥♥

Hullo !

Yesterday was both my hub's birthday and our 37th wedding anniversary.
Now, he was mighty smart as he set the wedding date, and guess what !  He has never forgotten our anniversary once, hmmm, I cannot imagine why ??

For dinner last night he took me to a popular Asian fusion cafe, walking distance from our home.  
We are pretty lightweight when it comes to eating a whole lot, and I had some wonderful Vietnamese chicken wings for lunch today.  What a lovely day it was.  

Today I have a card that is heading to 
who had this darling inspirational picture ...


Here is my card ...





Brown, floral background and soft colors were my inspiration.
Plus, of course, sweet sweet sweet !

Hope you are having a wonderful day, as summer is winding down !

♥♥♥♥♥


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!!! And what a beautiful card this is Jan ... So soft and pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Jan! Happy Birthday and Anniversary! I hope your day is awesome! What a beautiful layered card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete